Here is a simple trick I found at e-How.com to help speed up your browser online. If your computer is slowing down while online your problem may be too many add-ons and toolbars that you need to remove or disable. These add-ons could also be taking up too much of your computer screen as well so it’s time to get rid of them.
A lot of people use Internet Explorer as their default browser so here is how to do it.
- Open Internet Explorer on your computer. Make sure no other programs are running.
- Click on the “Tools” button at the top of your Internet Explorer page.
- Click on “Manage Add Ons” from the drop-down menu that appears. A list detailing the add-ons connected to your Internet Explorer will load.
- Click on the add-on you wish to delete to highlight it. Click on “Remove” to delete it.
- Repeat Step 4 to delete any other unwanted add-ons.
Click “OK” on the Internet Options menu when you are finished removing all your unwanted add-ons.